There are a few important things to keep in mind for your glassblowing class or workshop:
- Please wear closed-toe flat shoes – no sandals or heels!
- Natural-fiber clothing is recommended – a light, long-sleeved cotton shirt is best.
- Dress in layers (working with molten glass can get hot!) If attending in warm weather, feel free to bring or wear shorts.
- Secure long hair with a hair tie.
- Bring water to stay hydrated.
There is a rooster named Morty who lives in the shop. Don’t worry, he’s friendly!